Bleach Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Origins

An AU non-canon Bleach RP forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gotta Love School

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiac

Zodiac

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 10:17 pm

The day had been ending and most students were gone but not good ol Hatarou. He was still on the grounds as he was finishing his homework. He couldn't stand being at home these days. His mother had been hitting the bottle pretty hard and he couldn't stand the sight of it. He made whatever excuse he had to to come home as late as possible. He packed his bag and threw it over his shoulder, he staggered a bit as he guess even this weight was enough to throw his body. He let out a sigh as he started leaving.

He decided to go to the library before they would kick him out around nine. Oh well, nine is pretty late to get home. The walk was nice, sure he could actively feel the weight of his bag weighing him down. Price to pay for recovering from near paralyzation. He made it to the bus stop before he needed to rest, so he took a seat. He was at the halfway point of his trek but he stayed sitting for a bit and would simply enjoy the atmosphere.

The sun was setting and the whole area was a nice shine of orange, was this one of those famous still picture times he had heard so much about. Just a perfect moment for photography, sucked he didn't care for it though, it did look nice in the long run... He let out a sigh as he would soon get up and start his walking, the library couldn't be that much longer of a way anymore. Time to ruin the still photo perfection with his dreary presence, he chuckled a little as he tried lightening himself up.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Mist

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Kaira was on her way to her apartment, she had just left the library where she had gone to get some textbooks she was going to need for the next semester of college. She snuck a peek at the contents and well, it was dreadful. It all looked pretty complicated and she could feel the raging amount of stress already. She was in her final year though, things were coming to a close and would soon be able to finally start her career. Not like it was a huge excitement, with the way the economy was getting a good job would still be tough, and she wasn't exactly at the top of her class, but hey she was passing right? She wasn't really looking forward to it all, it would be just as boring as her current life, if not worse. It was all such a drag, school, college, your career. All just one little route that almost everyone followed, and those that didn't usually ended up worrying about paying their rent the rest of their life and had little time for anything else. Not that with a good career she would be worry free in terms of money, but she would be better off.

She sighed as she looked out at the streets. Cars passed occasionally though they were few in number, most people were at home eating dinner around this time, the sun just now going down. She looked at the streetlights that were turned on already in preparation for the dark, though as it wasn't dark yet they seemed pointless. There wasn't really anyone else walking around, save for a figure up ahead her on the street walking in her direction. She couldn't help but grumble as she wasn't in the most social of moods, not that she was ever in a social mood really. Kaira altered her course slightly bringing her more to the side of the road in order to avoid the stranger. She kept her head down to avoid that awkward eye contact. As the stranger passed without any interaction she let out a sigh of relief. Sure it was a little weird to avoid human beings to that point, but hey she didn't like most of them, so why not? Kaira turned a corner and came face to face with a young man, her eyes widened as she made that damn eye contact she hated so much. Kaira had to jump back slightly to avoid walking right into him, though it was partially due to the surprise of having a face right in hers so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachorigins.rpg-board.net
Zodiac

Zodiac

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Hatarou had been walking and yet he phased himself out of the scene he was thinking about his childhood, his father, his mother's drinking, the damn weakness which encumbered his body, all that physical therapy and still can't go a mile without being winded... He just kept drudging on forward toward the library. Their, his sanctuary... He'll learn something new and it'll be enough for him to be happy enough to deal with this cruel reality. Oh ya by the way he collided into a girl as he walked since he was paying absolutely no attention to his surroundings. He bumped shoulders with her and well snapped back to reality, readjusting himself as he had let go off his bag. "Sorry about that!" He said as he bent over to pick up his books. "I wasn't paying attention at all, i was thinking really hard about... stuff... With that he stood up and looked at his victim as for a mere second he showed some slight discomfort, but this was die to the weight f this bag.

He looked her in the face and smiled nervously as he pushed his glasses up a bit. "Sorry again, i didn't hurt you did I?" He said with some genuine worry, she kinda just stood there making eye contact with him. He didn't know how to feel about this constant what seemed glare in her eye. He just rubbed the back of his neck as well he started the conversation, it would be rude to just walk off to the library without hearing what she had to say. He just well rubbed his neck waiting, trying to break eye contact but not finding a chance to do so, so kinda stood there like a deer in the headlights.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Mist

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 11:57 pm

After realizing what happened Kaira calmed down, though her heart was still pounding, she broke eye contact with him and picked up her back she had dropped. Ugh, this is what she had been avoiding, interaction with strangers, she didn't need new friends, she didn't need new enemies, she didn't need new people. "I'm fine, don't worry about it." she said as she looked at him again. He was roughly her age, maybe a bit younger maybe a bit older it was hard to tell, though the glasses made him seem a bit older. He was actually kinda cute, but still a guy, most guys were scumbags in the end, didn't matter how nerdy or innocent he looked, thus why she preferred girls, though guys were fun too, just not for anything serious. She had her eyes set on a particular girl, though they were close friends, it would be difficult to complicate their friendship by taking it to the next level, perhaps she wouldn't do it, it would probably end eventually anyways, like all relationships seemed to.

Kaira let out a sigh as she began to walk away from the man. As she took a step with her right foot she felt a sharp pain and she lost her footing and stumbled to the ground, dropping her bag as her books spilled out everywhere. "Fuck" she thought, it seemed she had injured herself in the previous encounter and now there was no escaping further conversation with him, this sucked. She tried to get up again but couldn't put her weight on that leg, it seemed she sprained it fairly bad.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:32 am

He nodded his head a bit as eye contact was broken and he started to walk toward the library, but he heard her books fall and saw her fall down. "Oh Crap..." He thought to himself when he noticed her tumbling down, he knew it... this was his fault. He rushed toward her and knelt down and tried to calm her, "I am so sorry this is my fault! I can fix this!! just don't move!" He said as he put his bag to the side and rummaged it, he pulled out the reason his bag was always so heavy, a med kit! He placed it down in a hurry and started rummaged through it and would find the materials. "Ok hold still..." He said as he started to apply the  splint to her foot. It was a little crude but it should be enough to make sure no further damage would occur.

He sat there a moment, packing his med kit up and tucked it safely away back in his bag... He looked over to her with a sad puppy dog look on his face. "Sorry... I'll do anything to help, just say the word and i'll I everything in my power to help!" He sounded genuinely worried as well... He got out of that unscathed in a situation where he would normally be the one with a hurt ankle... He sat there hoping he wouldn't get to bad of a tongue lashing... Stupid Hatarou! Stupid! Why weren't you paying attention! Now you hurt someone for being so irresponsible!" Oh God he was scolding himself in his head.... This wasn't going to be good was all he felt as he looked off to the ground not wanting to leave the hurt girl on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Mist

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:43 am

This sucked, she couldn't even walk home. She watched as the man apologized and  got into his massive bag and pulled out a... med kit? This guy was seriously nerdy, or maybe he had a reason to be so cautious, she shouldn't be so quick to judge, assuming a guy was like that because of outward appearance. Most people said don't judge a book by its cover, but you could tell a lot from a book by its cover sometimes, so she thought of it as a flawed saying. "It's ok, It's not that bad." she said to try to calm him down, he seemed pretty flustered and upset that it had happened. What did he think she would sue him? Hmm... on that thought, might be able to get a decent settlement by charging him with assault. Naww, she wasn't like that.

He got to work on her ankle before she could even argue so she decided to just let it happen. Once he was done he had fashioned a decent splint around it. It would help but walking home still wouldn't be a possibility. She really didn't want to be around him any longer but it seemed Fate had something else in mind, oh how it was the bane of her existence. "I'll be ok but I don't think I can get home on my own, it's not too far from here, a couple blocks. If you could..." she didn't finish the sentence, he would know what she meant and well, finishing the sentence would make her blatantly be asking for help which was embarrassing. She was asking for help anyways, but for some reason doing so that way seemed a little less pathetic. Kaira really hated the frailty of her own body, to hurt herself that badly from such a small accident, it was absolutely ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:14 am

He gave her a slight smile to reassure that it was okay, "No problem! I did say anything you needed..." He said a bit quietly as he was embarrassed of his deed. Hatarou than started picking up her books nd put it in her bag as he attached it to his body... it was heavy. He offered his hand to her to help her up as he stood up and would be her support, he would make sure she didn't put to much on that leg. She was heavy for him as well... He internally cursed his history which made him fatigue so easily, a regular guy his age could support this and like a big dog wrapped around their shoulders without breaking a sweat. He couldn't show her any of that or he thought it would be insulting, so he kept a straight face and would help walk her to her home.

On the way of the slow walk he would speak up to break up the silence. "So about the med kit... Well sorry that's for me personally... To be honest i'm surprised i'm not the one in your position as i tend to break easily, or at the very least fall apart... Er... I mean i'm a bit frail so it's just become a habit to carry it with me... He said because he noticed the weird scene he just made. Didn't want to seem to crazy but hey at least he had his valid excuse... He wonder how much longer to her house... He was getting tired...
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Mist

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:51 am

Kaira watched as he picked up her books and put them back in her bag then proceed to carry both his stuff and hers. Jeez he was nice, sure it was his fault she was in this situation, but still. She couldn't help but feel slightly bad for being so against talking to him, she couldn't help it, she really hated most random people, there were a small amount of people she cared about in the world, it seemed a bit wrong to assume all other people were terrible and exactly the same, but it prevented her from coming across the people that actually were. This guy seemed to be one of the few that weren't, or at least on the surface, who knew if these were his true colors or not.

Kaira forced a smile as he helped her up, She tried to carry her own weight as much as possible but it was hard, and in the end she ended up pressed tightly against his side, causing an unpreventable boob squeeze that was both uncomfortable and embarrassing, the best she could do was ignore it's presence. "Thanks, I'm sorry to be such a bother." she said as they walked. It was awkward at first but she got into a rhythm that would make it a bit easier on both of them. He offered an explanation for his med kit carrying which did seem a bit weird, though after his explanation it made sense. Why was he so frail though? Perhaps an accident in the past, she decided to not delve into it. " I see, well I'm glad you did." she said with a slight smile, this one a little less forced than the first.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:09 am

Uncomfortable boob touch confirmed, and all he felt was guilt and shame for it. Like it was soft from what he could feel but he shouldn't concentrate on that, or even show that he did like it, even for a moment, god he was already deathly embarrassed... Didn't need to be bruised and humiliated... He would just listen to her and well respond accordingly. "No need to thank me... I wasn't paying attention and this happened, just doing my part to fix my mess." He said with a small smile, though this one wasn't as real... he was getting tired to put simply... He would curse at himself but he had already done that...

A few moments later, they would approach the building she described as her home. He would help her to the door of her apartment and well he was on the verge of collapsing himself as his breathing shifted and he was sweating a bit. He had to ask, Hey mind if I... Take a moment to rest in your apartment? Promise i won't stay long it's just... complicated... He said as he let her do her thing for the apartment. As much as she didn't want to ask for help, he hated admitting his own fatigue was catching up to him... Ugh he hated himself... It would be fine if she said no but... He felt safer inside of a place than resting outside in the street. Slight nervous twitch he had about being near roads for to long...
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Mist

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:26 am

He seemed a bit overly sorry for the accident, it was as much her fault as it was his, but oh well. This was all so awkward, she just wanted it to be over. "It's really ok, don't be too hard on yourself." she said. After that the rest of the walk to her apartment was in silence, it wasn't too far, he was carrying a lot though, poor guy, this entire situation was a pain for both of them. At last they turned onto her street and she let out a breath of relief.

As they made their way up to her apartment she managed to stand up on her own and unlock the door opening it and using him as support to get inside and on the couch. She flipped a light switch on the way, revealing the living room which was a small room, there was a couch on one side and a TV on the other, in between them was a small table. On the far side of the room was a doorway that looked as if it led into what looked like a kitchen and the opening to what was likely a bedroom on the left. He asked if he could rest in there and well, it was a little weird, and went against every single law of stranger danger. She didn't care about all that too much though, and it was the least she could do considering what he just did. "Yeah umm... you can set my bag down on the table and have a seat yourself. Do you need water?" she said. This was getting more awkward and weird, but there was no avoiding it. Saying no to letting him rest there would be even more awkward and wasn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:38 am

He got her inside and thanks to her yes, he was calmly sitting and slowly recuperating on her couch. He looked around and noticed it was quite quaint... It would only take a moment before he wasn't breathing all strangely... He spoke out and would sound a bit better, "No thanks I'm fine! Sit down, I have to check on your ankle! Finish treatment on it! I know you said don't worry but the least I can do is finish what I started!" He said as he brought the low table close to the couch In preparation for her. As soon as he was sure he was okay, he could leave in peace knowing his mess up was all better and smoothed over.

While he waited for her, he would pull out the kit again and would prepare if she was up to finish the first aid. It wasn't complicated, just needed to lift it and ice it, should be better in a day or so. That what should happen anyway, but he didn't know her enough to say that... Hell he just noticed he didn't even know her name... Wow this situation looked weird, she had a complete utter stranger in her house and the stranger was just sitting their giving her free treatment... Oh great... How could he introduce himself... What a conundrum.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Mist

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:04 am

As he declined her offer and continued to coddle her, Kaira let out a sigh. "Alright, if you insist." she said as she allowed him to treat her ankle. She couldn't really think of anything to say, this was all so weird. She wondered about him though, surely he was in college, he was too old to be a highschooler, and didn't seem like the type to avoid college entirely. Which meant he likely went to the same one as her, there was only one in the city after all. It was only now that Kaira realized neither of them had told the other their names, which made the situation even weirder. Maybe she was over thinking it, maybe it wasn't too weird. Kaira looked at him as he huddled over her ankle... yeah it was weird.

Kaira considered tell him her name, but she didn't want to. Surely he would bring it up at some point, she hated initiating conversation, but it would be better than this damned silence. She tried to think of something to say but had nothing. "Fuck it..." she thought as she decided to just wing it. "My name is Kaira by the way, sorry about all this, it's really a nuisance." she said with a laugh that was so light it may as well have been a cough.  "My god I sound like such a dumb bitch." she thought as she resisted the urge to face palm. She wondered what her good friend would do in this situation.  "A cute guy alone in my apartment with me that just practically carried me 5 blocks... yep she would fuck him. " she thought. Good thing she wasn't like that, one night stands weren't exactly her thing. As much as her friends coaxed her into trying it out.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 3:54 am

Hatarou would get up and get a nice packet from the freezer, it was a bit rude to just help himself to it but hey he already got her approval for this. She had already lifted her leg onto the table and well she iced her ankle. He smiled as he looked at his kit, he didn't think it would actually help him help someone else. He sat back to just rest a bit before he would go. Oh ya names, he opened his mouth a bit before she beat him to the punch. She mentioned how she was sorry for the nuisance, oh boy. He sat there and couldn't help but smile again. I already told you, my fault so don't worry. Also my name is Hatarou.... He said as his introduction, an apology and a blurt of his name.. Smooooth.

He cleared his throat and spoke out, So I noticed when I was picking up your stuff that you go to the community college too! It's a nice place for the most part... he said ending on a not so high note... This was awkward again. He just let out a sigh as he was t the most used to keeping a conversation going... He crossed his arms as he leaned back and looked at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Mist

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:06 am

Kaira was welcomed by the stinging pain of the ice, it hurt even worse at first but as it was there for a bit it was more soothing than anything. Hatarou huh? An interesting name, definitely a unique one. Well now that names were out of the way it was a little less awkward, still pretty bad though, she wasn't good at this kind of thing. The only times she had really carried a conversation with a guy that was more or less a stranger it was through flirting, or with the help of some alcohol, sometimes at the same time. Neither of those options seemed very fitting for their current situation though, so she was a bit stuck. "Well its nice to meet you, not the best of circumstances but, hey..." she said. Great now they knew eachothers names and she was being friendly, if they saw eachother around the college or anywhere else they'd end up talking again and before she would know it they'd end up friends, this was what she was trying to avoid from the beginning, it was all downhill from here. It seemed no matter how hard she tried to keep new people out, Fate just kept throwing them into her life.

He spoke up and made it clear that he had made the same observation that she had made earlier, they went to the same college. "Yeah it's alright, I'm in my final year, so I'm pretty used to it. What about you?" she said, trying to make conversation while also scoping out his age. This conversation had only just begun and she could tell it was going to be plain and boring. Perhaps she would be a little spontaneous to make it more interesting for her, but not yet.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 4:53 am

He would nod a bit before he started speaking, Well thanks to the fragility, the commute is hell and frankly I know most of the stuff the professors talk about... It's only my second year but it feels like I should just graduate if they're just going to be so easy..." he said with not really an air of pride but more of a sense of apathy, like he was bored of school. But he loved school, or more really the pursuit of knowledge it was weird though... Sometimes he found It hard to believe that he knew as much as most teachers... Made him a little sad...

He would continue examining the ceiling as he sighed a bit before looking back at his med kit. sorry if I sound arrogant it's just I read a lot and In fact before our mishap I was on my way to the libary to earn more about Genetics. he said with a small smile as he was almost ready. To walk around again.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Mist

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:08 pm

Yep, a nerd. You can almost always judge a book by its cover, she sighed, life never had anything interesting in hand for her. At least he was an attractive nerd, most of them weren't the best looking. A fair trade for higher than average intelligence she guessed. Kaira considered herself fairly intelligent, she wasn't really special, but she sure as hell wasn't as stupid as the majority. "Maybe you should be a professor yourself then." she replied. She decided to feed his arrogance a bit, though he seemed just in general bored with everything, much like her, although probably less extreme. Very few people were as apathetic and unhappy as her it seemed.

Kaira wiggled her toes a bit, the initial pain had subsided for the most part, although she figured she should still stay off of it as much as possible. "Well sorry for interrupting your studies, on the bright side you did a pretty good job. So thanks." she said as she looked back at him. This conversation was exactly as she thought it would turn out... boring. "So aside from reading and outsmarting your professors, what do you do for fun?" she said with a twinge of flirtation, subtly scooting closer to him on the couch. Sure it wasn't her style, but if Cassy had a good time doing it, she figured she'd go ahead and try it out. Although he didn't seem like the type to go for such a thing, Kaira knew she was attractive, so it was worth a shot, if not at least it would be humorous. Anything was better than continuing with the cordial and retarded conversation, if she did they'd be talking about the weather before she realized it.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:51 am

Hatarou leaned back into the couch as he let loos a bit as he let out a bit of a sigh of relief. "Actually you hit the nail on the head with that, I plan on becoming a teacher. Better to leave all this knowledge I've gained to the future, better than keeping it to myself anyway." He said with earnest, hell he started wondering when was the last time he had a legitimate conversation and smiled a bit to the fact that maybe it had been to long. He wondered if maybe he was being to egotistical... Like sure he was smart, but their was always more to learn... Oh ya the library... He took a peak at his watch... He had more than enough time but hey anything was better than home.

She mentioned apologizing again... He wasn't going to mention I his own apology again so he would just accept this one. "No... Don't worry about it, anything to just get out at this point..." There at least he didn't have to explain himself fully about his home, it should sound as if he was just getting air more than anything. That was his hope anyway. Than she started getting closer to him and could hear it in her tone. He avoided people, he wasn't socially inept, theirs a difference... He hadn't been in this situation in years... He just had to keep it cool... "Uh... Depends on the day to be honest... I do a lot for fun!" He said as he stammered the beginning, he knew how to handle this but it didn't stop him from looking amiss and his cheeks from glowing red. God he just realized how bad he was at this, he was supposed to be cool like normal. And here he was dealing with a shaky tone, shameful... "You know like experiment and test stuff out, things like that..." He unwittingly dug his hole as his nativity was being showed and his statement was highly open ended without him realizing.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Mist

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:19 am

Oh so he did wanna be a teacher, figures. Kaira looked back at the teachers she had gone through in her lifetime. Most of them were snobby and annoying, she figured some of them actually cared about their students like he would. Or maybe they all started out actually caring but over time after seeing the way youth's behave they had given up and become snobby, that seemed the most likely case. Either way he wasn't snobby, not yet at least. A little full of himself in terms of his "intelligence", but all "smart" guys seemed to be a little stupid when it comes to girls. She wondered if he would be the really easy kind, or the type that is so nervous that they avoid the situation like it's the plague. Hopefully not the latter, it wasn't all that fun, although watching them turn into a nervous train wreck had it's own amount of amusement.

She studied his reaction at her obvious advanced. It was pretty terrible, he was obviously not too used to the situation she was presenting. "My god he is bad." she thought as she realized she was gonna have to carry him through the situation like a baby, no games to be played here. "Oh so you like to try new things out?" she said as she slid even closer, her side at his now. She leaned over and reached for her bag on the table and pretended to search through it for something but not find it. Upon returning to her sitting position she slyly ran her left hand up his leg. "Well I'm new." she added after the pause. She almost wanted to laugh, she was making it so easy for the poor guy, she was curious to see his reaction to what she said, she wondered how red she could make his face. If he didn't act on it soon she would have to get more bold... shy boys were such a pain.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Hatarou just realized how dumb and naive he sounded.... Come on... He was a man, not some twelve year old boy who's never even seen a pair of supple breasts before in his life. Sure he hadn't been with a woman since what? He was 16? So that experience was behind by miles... Back than at least with her he was adventurous, he was loud, he was attentive, he was forward. He had to pull in deep into him, yes he was physically weak, yes he staved away from people normally... But he was man and this was an advance. So with the redness in his cheeks brightening he decided to be the man he's been before.

He knew the context what she was talking off, he knew it, he's heard it before. He let out a sigh as the blush wouldn't go away but well. He looked away a bit as he would meet her hand at his knee. "Shame really, been awhile since I tested something new out..." Than it hit him... He had twisted her ankle and well weakly brought her home... He only meant just take a minutes rest and go and well here he was. He would take it a bit farther as he hadn't indulged himself in awhile before he let his sense morality hit him. He touched her hand and looked over at her and smile. "Well everyone has a first time!" He said with a grin fully knowing what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Mist

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Kaira watched his reaction carefully, it seemed the initial surprise had worn off and now he was adjusting to the situation better. He made a good recovery from embarrassing himself. She thought back to the last time she had slept with a man, it had been a good while, at least a year or two. The past few years she had grown to prefer girls, so she had gotten caught up in that and hadn't been around men much. Back in highschool and her first year or two in college though, she had gained plenty of experience with them, not nearly as much as Sandra, but she still felt like she knew how to handle them fairly well.

She smiled as he mentioned testing something new out. He touched her hand and she was a bit surprised he was being so forward, it was the complete opposite of how he was a few seconds ago. Then came the second thing he said. She stopped thinking for a moment as she didn't think she knew what he meant. After a couple seconds she realized he did mean what she thought. Her smile faded as she noticed how he picked at the way she worded her last sentence. "I didn't mean that kind of new, just new to you." she replied with a bit of a sneer. She didn't wanna hear him talk anymore, she didn't like it when people poked fun at her, he was smart and would probably continue to do it too. She ran through the different ways to shut him up in her head, one scenario was a lot better than the rest, so she decided to do that. Kaira reached over and pulled his head towards hers as she put her lips on his. He was proving to be interesting to mess with, so she was excited to see how he would react to this.
Back to top Go down
Zodiac

Zodiac

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:46 am

Hatarou up at bat, what is that. The pitcher- is that? YES! YES! A speedball! How will our batter tend to it. Oh! The ball fliessssss aaaaaaaand! The ball gooooes!! He's running! 1st base! Can he do it!? Oh their he goes! 2nd Base!! So in simple terms, she kissed him... Well it was more of a peck... Uhhhh morality what do I do!! Odd stay even moral kick!

*Hatarou has rolled a 71

Double Odds! DOES IT CANCEL OUT!? No... Of course not, I said odds. In fact double odds should confirm it harder. Still he had that nagging voice in the back of his mind, saying this was a bad idea, you're supposed to at least like... Know the person a bit.... Doesn't seem like she was caring as after all this was mainly her show. He didn't know what to do next, their weren't any boundaries... He could push it... But maybe he shouldn't... AHHHHH dammit what to do, only a moment passed as her lips departed and quipped. "So want an actual one or are small pecks your things?" It was kind of his thing, but normally he would be ignored... Now though... Well... Let's just see.
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Mist

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:10 pm

(Sorry for short post... kind of a Meh day.)

As she broke off the kiss he did it again, another sarcastic comment. Was this how he flirted or something? No wonder he wasn't used to being with a woman. She decided to ignore the nature of his comment and continue on with what they were doing, but by god if this continued for too much longer she wasn't sure she could go through with this. "Didn't want to scare you to much, but if you're offering, then by all means." she countered. She would play his game for the time being, see if she couldn't beat him at it. Probably not, but at the very least she could hold him off.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra
Head Creative Staff
Cassandra

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:39 pm

..Hmm I wonder if we have food in the fridge. Sandra thought to herself as she walked up the steps and would take her cigarette out of her mouth as she got on her tip toes and would reach her keys behind the panel of the mailbox. She would place it back in her mouth before taking a long drag and exhaling from her nose while changing the song playing on her ipod. She would continue to the door unlocking it and stepping inside with another puff of smoke turning on her heel once she was in and closing it before locking it again. Once she was safely inside she would unzip her jacket as she made her way out of the small hallway before going to the kitchen opening the fridge and looking for something to eat. The fridge was of course..bare as she had devoured the remaining chinese food yesterday, well that sucked it would seem she would just have to make do with her pack and hope Kaira went food shopping.

Oh...orange juice. she thought to herself opening it and making sure it wasn't spoiled before drinking straight from the carton as she turned and would close the fridge with her foot her cigarette in her free hand. She would finish taking a sip before she noticed that there was not one..but two people in her house. The fuck? she would stand wiping her mouth before placing the orange juice on the counter and placing her cigarette back in her mouth as she took of her jacket to hang it up in the cloak closet deciding that she wouldn't even bother trying to rationalize this in her head. Once that was done she would take a final drag before making her way to the couch table and picking up her ash tray and putting it out. Hey Kaira.. she said absentmindedly completely ignoring the other person in the room before going back to the counter and grabbing her OJ.

If you two are going to fuck, can you at least go to her room. Or you can stay but I'm watching T.v. Sandra said pointedly as she would follow up by turning on the T.v flipping through channels until she came across a zombie movie. She would take another swig from the orange juice carton finishing it and then spying the garbage can in a corner before closing it and throwing it only to hit the lid the carton bouncing off. She would stare at it for about a minute before extending her hand and waving it a bit as if it was to magically enter the garbage can and when that didn't happen she'd give up and go back to watching T.v
Back to top Go down
http://narutobeginnings.forumotions.com
Zodiac

Zodiac

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Here he went... He went for another spontaneous kiss, closer and closer. Hatarou's blush betrayed him as he was close to target as the door flew open causing him to deter off course and land on her cheek. Well there went his fire... He sat back in his seat, in his original position, heart booming, he would rub his neck as blush ran across his face. Sure he was used to a woman's touch, but abrupt company was another story.

Either way this new woman barged right in and put out her cigarette on the coffee table ashtray and greeted Kaira, completely ignoring him. He didn't mind, he was used to being part of the background. He really didn't mind either due to his heavy blush. His timid persona crawling back out. The room stayed quiet as what Hatarou connected the pieces and assumed was Kaira's roommate, started rummaging through the fridge. God was this awkward... Even more awkward than the situation before this. Oh boy he just sat there quietly.

A moment passed over as the girl sat near them and she finally realized Hatarou... He only got redder as he looked at the floor, no idea what to say or do. All of his previous momentum was now lost, he was stuck in the awkward zone. He had to escape.... "Uh... So Kaira... This is your roommate?" he said in a shaken tone as he was trying to shake off her statement and shake off the situation as a whole
Back to top Go down
Mist
Admin
Mist

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:42 pm

As he went in for a kiss, Kaira heard the door open which took his attention away and he planted his lips on her cheek. Kaira didn't need to look over to see who it was. "Fucking Sandra" she thought as she watched her roommate walk to the kitchen completely unaware of the situation. All was silent as she listened to Sandra rummage through the kitchen and the refrigerator. Eventually she came back out and realized what was going on. Kaira tried to give her a look but it was too late at this point, then the next thing she said sealed the deal. Kaira couldn't help but let out a sigh and resisted the urge to laugh at the situation altogether. It was over now, cockblocked by her roommate, not a big surprise there. She wasn't too mad though, she would have other opportunities, this guy however, he wasn't really worth chasing past this point.

"Yeah this is Sandra my roommate, she is uhh... a great friend of mine." she said with an obvious sarcastic emphasis on the word "great". "Anyways its getting late and you had something to take care of didn't you Hatarou? Thanks for your help, I believe your bag is by the door. She gestured. It may have seemed a bit rude to him, but it was all over anyways, a guy like him would probably be ecstatic to have an excuse to escape this situation. Kaira would wait for him to leave before tossing Sandra the TV remote and leaning her had back on the couch and closing her eyes. "You know most of the guys I like to bring home are the shy type, right?" she said after a long pause.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gotta Love School Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Love School   Gotta Love School Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta Love School
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Origins :: Human World :: Karakura Town :: School District-
Jump to: